CANCER PREVENTION HEALTHY LIVING TIPS
Cancer is one disease that has a very high mortality rate for the sufferer, although many efforts were made by the patient. Therapy given to cancer patients only able to inhibit cancer growth.
Nowadays many people are applying health behavior in line with the movement of cancer prevention. It would be beneficial to prevent it before getting cancer than do current treatments already infected. The following steps are recommended to prevent cancer:
• Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, grains such as tempeh, tofu and foods that contain lots of fiber. At least one or two times a day eating green vegetables and fruits.
• Avoid excessive weight gain or obesity. Weigh weight 1 time a week. Research has shown that due to obesity, a greater risk of cancer, especially breast cancer, uterus, colon, stomach, kidney, and gallbladder.
• Reduce too much fried food, and also contains protein and high fat and offal.
• Limit foods that are processed with high temperature and long time or a specific treatment that can cause food procarcinogen such as marinated, smoked, baked, roasted until it comes out of charcoal (burnt). It is best cooked food.
• Be careful with the use of artificial sweeteners, food coloring and preservatives are excessive. The best food is fresh food.
• Food kept clean, diverse, and free from environmental contamination substances.
• Should not be over-consume beverages containing alcohol and smoking
• Physical activity is accompanied by regular exercise in mental and spiritual health is an integral part of cancer prevention.